Content Managers: Arjun Sabharwal & Lauren White
- New site design and content
- Content migration and re-organization
- Reformatting of existing text and photographic content into PDFs, SWFs, and slideshows (with considerable help on finding complete essays from Barbara Floyd)
- Setup of Toledo's Attic social network sites and digital curation program
- Troubleshooting FAQs
- New Toledo's Attic Banner design (with help on locating the original fonts from Mark Walker)
With gracious support and assistance of (in alphabetical order):
- Tedd Long, for his initial work on the new Joomla site and for providing server space
- Ward M. Canaday Center, University of Toledo: Barbara Floyd, Tamara Jones, Brandi Sharlow (assisted with finding the old essays and images);
- Editing assistance: Tamara Jones, Patrick Cook, Timothy Fritz, Jerry Natal, and John Phillips, Maps and Reference Librarian (ret.)
- Virtual Tours in HistoryPin, Essays: Patrick Cook
- Toledo's Attic Committee: Ken and Bonnie Dickson, Barbara Floyd, Lou Hebert, Tedd Long, Irene Martin, Larry Michaels, Jack Paquette († 2014), John Phillips (ret.), Elaine Reeves, Arjun Sabharwal, John Squire, J. Robert Terry († 2013.), Mark Walker (ret.), Ernest Weaver.
- Mark Walker, Digital Media Specialist - identified some of the fonts used on the original site and created the title headers for the essays
- WGTE Public Media: Laura Owen, Vic Miller, and Marty Weil - for their support of Toledo's Attic from 2001 to 2012
- Additional assistance from Wade Lee
Credits and Acknowledgments (previous sites)
Assistance in scanning and producing this website was provided by Steve Miceli and Jason Morano of the University of Toledo. Jim Marshall, Irene Martin and the rest of the staff of the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library were very helpful and forgiving of our pitching a tent in their stacks for several months. Ernest Weaver provided much helpful information about Toledo's industrial history. Diana Messer-Kruse laboriously copy edited much of the scanned material that eventually found its way into the database. Mary Mackzum, librarian of the Toledo Blade, was exceedingly generous in allowing us access to the library and tremendously helpful in finding those naggingly obscure files. Much of the information that went into the chronological database came from a unique and excellent index compiled by Wilbur Hague of Toledo. We appreciate his making this wonderful source available to us. Planning, coordination, design, and mark-up were completed by Timothy Messer-Kruse.
Toledo's Attic Steering Committee
The Toledo's Attic project is a group effort. Its driving force consists of a steering committee of people committed to preserving and presenting the history of the Toledo area. They are: Dale Fallat, Barbara Floyd, Jack Hiles, Chuck Jacobs, George M. Jones III, Ben Marsh, Irene Martin, Tim Messer-Kruse, Laura Owen, Roger Ray, Arjun Sabharwal, John Squire, J. Robert, Terry, Ernest W. Weaver Jr., Marty Weil, and Carl White.