The University of Toledo, Scott Park Campus marker

 Location: Take the first road to the right into the Scott Park Campus and follow it to the main campus entrance.

There is no Google Stret View for this historical marker.

Text (Scott Park Campus, 28-48): In 1872, Jesup W. Scott donated 160 acres at this site as an endowment for a university to train "artists and artisans" to assume important roles in a growing industrial Toledo. The University held classes at Scott Park from 1922 to 1931. In 1969, the site of Scott’s land donation became the site of the University’s Community and Technical College.

Image Credit: Remarkable Ohio, The University of Toledo, Scott Parl Campus (28-48)


 University of Toledo, Scott Park Campus marker



Toledo's Attic and all contents herein are to be used for educational and scholarly purposes. U.S. and international copyright laws protect digital contents in this collection. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. Toledo's Attic by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at