Location: Take the first road to the right into the Scott Park Campus and follow it to the main campus entrance.
There is no Google Stret View for this historical marker.
Text (Scott Park Campus, 28-48): In 1872, Jesup W. Scott donated 160 acres at this site as an endowment for a university to train "artists and artisans" to assume important roles in a growing industrial Toledo. The University held classes at Scott Park from 1922 to 1931. In 1969, the site of Scott’s land donation became the site of the University’s Community and Technical College.
Image Credit: Remarkable Ohio, The University of Toledo, Scott Parl Campus (28-48)