Medical College of Ohio (24-48)
Location: East side MUOT Blvd, North of Glendale Avenue. [Google Street View]
Text: State interest in medical education for northwest Ohio became a reality when the Medical College of Ohio at Toledo was established in December, 1964. Located initially at South Detroit and Arlington on Lucas County property, MCO moved to the present 350-acre campus starting in 1972. It is the area's first medical school since the closing of the Toledo Medical College (1882-1914).
View of the sign from MUOT Blvd